Sunday, January 23, 2011

A special visit for a special boy on his birthday!

Some very special friends came to visit Tristan on his birthday..mommy's friends (Amber and April)...and his besties Ema and Alec! They drove all the way from Arkansas to spend time with Tristan on his birthday! Family photo of us on Tristan's birthday!
MMM Tristan loves Ted's Restaurant! Can't you tell by all the cheese on his face! Well, he loved it until they stuck the sombrero on his head and tried to sing happy birthday to him :)
Tristan driving Ema around in his truck! My son pulled a couple of hit and runs this day and Ema wanted out LOL.
It was so wonderful that April and Amber were able to come up, even if it was just for the day! I had so much fun and it made me realize how much I miss my Arkansas friends!

Tristan had a cake on his birthday at 9:20pm..he was on a sugar high until midnight :)


No comments:

Post a Comment