Sunday, January 9, 2011

It's an Arkansas Christmas

Wow, it seems that I have been slacking on my blogging...sorry folks, but you know how crazy Christmas season can be! We had a wonderful Christmas with family and friends. Being that mine and Timmy's parents are both divorced, we have to celebrate a ton of Christmases!
The weekend before Christmas we all loaded up and headed down to Arkansas....

First stop was with my dad's side of the family. I love how they all went together and bought Tristan ONE big gift! This year he got a swing set! Now we are just waiting on my dad to come down and set it up for him! Tristan made his Granny Evelyn a hand and foot print reindeer with his picture! I am pretty sure she loved it!

Next stop was Timmy's dad's house.
Tristan and his cousin Seth are best buddies...can't you tell?



This year I made Timmy's dad, Tristan and Seth all a pair of Thomas the Train pajama pants. It started out with just Tristan and Seth getting a pair but Big Tim had to leave a smarty pants comment on my facebook saying "he wishes he had a pair too!" So I made him some!

Tim(PaPa) and Janet(YaYa) with all of their grandkids.
The Carter's
Christi's Family
Our Family
Then our last stop was a quick trip by my mom's house so Ema and Tristan could exchange a little present!

No comments:

Post a Comment