Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas Day

Late Christmas Eve, my mom and Jonnie came up and surprised Tristan on Christmas morning. They brought him lots of goodies...in fact, by the time we Christmas morning came around Tristan had lost interest in opening presents! HaHa spoiled baby!

This year Santa brought Tristan a Ford Truck Power wheels..He loves them whenever we go to a store that has them but he had never seen one actually move! So he was scared of it...it took a few days and now we can't keep him off of it when we go outside!
I bought Tristan train Christmas pajamas because I just had to have cute pajama pictures on Christmas morning...well, that didn't work to well because after about two pictures he peed out of his diaper so we had to remove his pants :( Oh well it makes a great memory!

For Christmas lunch my Grandma Jan and Aunt Sherrie and a few of my mom's friends came and joined us for Christmas dinner!

I love the holidays but I am sure glad they are over for this year...now I have to get ready for Tristan's birthday in just a few days :)


No comments:

Post a Comment