Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Bentley's NEW Bed!

Bentley our Great Dane has needed a soft new bed for a while and the fact that she has started using out couch as her bed made me get in the creative mode. I didn't want to spend a ton of money on as much fabric I was going to need to make one for her size of a dog so I used an old top sheet from our bed. I first cut it to the size I wanted and then I sewed around the edges, leaving enough of a little pocket to stuff it(I had tons of stuffing left over from an old project)..Then I had Tristan and Seth stuff it (they loved helping out) and then I sewed up the pocket area and waaalaaa we have a dog bed! So if you count the stuffing it probably cost me $3 to make!
The boys loved helping out!
The bed.
Yep, Bentley loves her new bed!




No comments:

Post a Comment