Thursday, August 26, 2010

Meet Our Newest Family Member: BENTLEY

I would like to introduce you to the newest member of the Hayes' family...BENTLEY RENEE. Bentley is a Blue Merel Great Dane. At her last weigh in when she was only 6 months old she weighed 80lbs. Benltey is now 9 months old and has grown a lot. My husband wanted a big dog to help guard the house when he wasn't home...I just wish he had mentioned she is one of the BIGGEST dogs in the world! Don't get me wrong I love her to death but it was a drastic change when I have only had 8 pound weiner dogs! As you can see from the picture above, Bentley is a very very loveable dog and Tristan loves her to death!
This was taken when she was 8 months old, she is already too big for the loveseat! Her father stood on all four paws and could look me in the face....she is a giant in the making!

Tristan loves to try and ride her but his absolute favorite thing to do is hold on to her tail while she pulls him around the living room.



Aww how could you not love this sweet face????
FYI: Bentley's middle name Renee comes from my sister-in-law Renee...Renee isn't a big fan of us naming the dog after her but it has a great ring to it....don't you think? Oh and my nephew Seth has to make sure he calls her Bentley Renee and not just Bentley....especially when my sister-in-law is around :)



No comments:

Post a Comment