Thursday, August 26, 2010

And The Wheels On The Car Go.....CRASH!!!

This car is one of Tristan's favorite toys...that being said, it is not my friend's Brittany's favorite toy but I will get to that in a minute. My son is fearless...never once stops and thinks about the consequences of climbing in the plastic car backwards or how bad it's going to hurt if he falls off the edge of the bed or couch! He just goes for it! At first when he attemted his Evil Canival acts my heart would stop and I would cringe....now I know it's not IF it's going to happen but WHEN it's gonig to happen!
The picture below is of my best friend Brittany's youngest son Jayden. Jayden broke his femur because of a freak accident associated with the car toy above....Yes, he was basically in a full body cast at 2 years old! Poor Jayden had to relearn to walk again. Although on a happier note, he is going strong again and is walking well. Everytime Tristan gets to climbing on this car it makes me cringe...but I know it's WHEN.



No comments:

Post a Comment