Sunday, August 8, 2010

Go Rest High On That Mountain....

Tonight I sit here and can't sleep after the news I received. One of my best friends from elementary and junior high passed away today in a car wreck. I do not understand it and I probably never will. She was taken from this world too young and her birthday would have been tomorrow.
I feel for her family and close friends. The Sasha I knew and loved was a sweet, kind and funny woman. She would have done anything for a friend. She introduced me to my first Metallica song :Enter Sandman: and was my partner on our 8th grade history project. I pray that she is is heaven and isn't in pain. We will meet again someday and all be friends again. Blogging somehow is bringing me comfot and these lyrics keep running through my mind : And there's holes in the floor of heaven and her tears are puring down, that's how you know she's watching, wishing she could be here now, and sometimes when I'm lonely I remeber she can see there's holes in the floor of heaven and she's watching over me. RIP dear friend, you are loved and will be missed!

No comments:

Post a Comment