Thursday, September 9, 2010

My Scentsy Launch Party

Last weekend I held my Scentsy Fall and Winter Launch party in Norman. I had an okay turnout but I am just happy I am getting my name out there! I just love love love the new Holiday warmers and the new scents! My favorites are Snowberry and My Dear Watson...yes they are soon to be added to my collection! On Thursday, September 24th I am having a Fall and Winter Open house at my moms in Springdale. Everyone is invited! Bring a Friend!
This was my display table....I even made my plug-in light box from a paper mache box from hobby lobby, a wall socket and wall plate, an extention cord and some paint! It was super super easy!


Close up of my plug-in box!



If you would like to order and cannot attend either party feel free to contact me or order 24/7 on my website!
Torie Hayes
Independent Scentsy Consultant
(405) 310-2045

No comments:

Post a Comment